Indian gooseberry preserve is very tasty and healthy. Gooseberry has varieties small and large in size. The taste of gooseberry is slightly bitter and tart but after eating raw gooseberry mouth feels fresh.
I enjoy the winter season because i get so many fruits from this season. In my childhood day, myself and my bother always fight each other for wild gooseberries. Throughout the year we won’t get gooseberry so this is one of the best method to preserve. Before refrigerator introduced to our life, people from old generation always preserve Amla / Gooseberry in this method. Gooseberry is very good for health. It gives loads of benefits to our body.
I washed the gooseberry and place to steam. Once steam is done remove all seeds. Gooseberry Grind like smooth paste with enough salt. Then store in airtight container for over a year. Indian gooseberry preserve is best and easy to store in room temperature.
If we are eaten gooseberry as raw it is very good for healthy. Daily intake of gooseberry is helping to glowing skin, improves immune system and solves digestive problems. It is rich in vitamin C.
For better result, preserve this for at least 6 month before consuming. Prepare different recipe from indian gooseberry preserve like Gooseberry Thambuli, Gooseberry Butter Milk & More.
Indian gooseberry has several potential benefits,
- Heartburn: Amla fruit group experienced greater reductions in the frequency and severity of heartburn and vomiting than those in the placebo group. Indian gooseberry supplements on heartburn and GERD.
- Anti-aging: Skin, Hair & Vision
- Skin, Indian gooseberry may help prevent the breakdown of collagen, which forms the firm but flexible protein matrix in your skin and soft tissues.
- Hair, Indian gooseberry extract is commonly used in Thailand to promote hair growth, and some evidence shows that it may inhibit an enzyme that contributes to hair loss.
- Vision, Indian gooseberry extract protected against age-related macular degeneration (AMD) by improving the mitochondrial health of eye cells.
- Cancer: Indian gooseberry extracts have killed certain types of cancer cells, including breast, cervical, ovarian, and lung cancers. Also play a role in cancer prevention due to their antioxidant activity. Also help prevent cell mutations that lead to tumor growth and cancer development.
- Heart health:
- Antioxidant effects, Indian gooseberry extracts may protect against oxidative damage that’s associated with heart injury. This has been noted in several animal studies.
- Regulates endothelial function, type 2 diabetes found taking 1,000 mg of Indian gooseberry daily improved endothelial function to the same extent as the drug atorvastatin.
- Anti-inflammatory effects can significantly reduce inflammation, which is considered a key factor in the development of heart disease.
- Normalizes blood fat levels, observed improved blood fat profiles after supplementing with Indian gooseberry, including lower triglyceride and total and LDL (bad) cholesterol, as well as increased HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Reduces blood pressure, Indian gooseberry may help reduce high blood pressure levels by acting as a vasodilator, or by widening blood vessels.
- Anti-platelet effects, supplementing with Indian gooseberry may help prevent the formation of blood clots, which may cause a heart attack or stroke.
- Immune health: Indian gooseberry may have some immune-strengthening effects due to its vitamin C content.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
#GooseberryPreserve #NelliHindi #TrendyAngelKitchen
- In a large bowl add gooseberry wash it.
- Take a cooker place a plate. Add enough water to it.
- Place a bowl and add indian gooseberry. Make 2 to 3 whistle.
- After cool down, check gooseberry cooked or not by pressing using hand.
- Remove all seeds from gooseberry.
- Take a mixer jar add gooseberry and salt grind like a smooth paste.
- Transfer to airtight container. Whenever needed use Indian Gooseberry Preserve.