Easy bread toast recipe with the taste of freshly ground garlic with melted cheese and butter. Garlic cheese toast can be the ideal starter for a party or tiffin boxes for your children in the morning or evening. The recipe can also be adapted to the specific palate by adding less or more cheese and also by skipping the garlic flakes.
We often miss our breakfast, which is an important meal of the day, in the hustle and bustle of city life. Toasts, wraps, porridges, smoothies, juices and fruit salads are a decent choice for people who don’t have much time in the morning to prepare their meal.
Sharing this 15-minute cheese garlic bread recipe!
Just make sure you use a healthy loaf of bread or baguette made with whole wheat, oats, multi grain and other healthy flours. This recipe uses a minimum of ingredients, so I made it simple and basic. You can become creative and use your own ideas, such as using green chilies for heat, veggies for nutrition, etc.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- In a small pan add butter, melt it, then add finely chopped garlic and saute it.
- Take bread slices and toast one side full and another side little toasted and keep aside.
- Take bread, turn towards fully toasted side and then add the roasted garlic, grated cheese, sprinkle the chilly flakes, Oregano, coriander leaves, salt to it.
- Toast the Bread, In a hot tawa again. (Lightly toasted side to face the heat)
- Once cheese melted, Yummy Garlic Cheese Bread Toast is ready.