I wanted to have homemade vegetable soup but in my kitchen, i usually don’t have veggies for soup recipe. Then I thought why we should always do soup with specific veggies only, why can’t i try with other veggies? So I tried with coccinia, long beans, carrot, cabbage you can try with other vegetables too.
Usually I like my soup with little extra spicy in taste. So I prepared masala with red chilly, tomato, onion, garlic and ginger. Lastly I added cornflour for becoming little thick. Once the soup was ready, i was much excited to taste because new type soup and tried with other veggies. The masala and veggies become perfect partner in soup. I loved the outcome of delicious soup. So I am sharing this delicious vegetable soup with you guys.
- Take all vegetables wash and chop onto small pieces.
- In a vessel add all chopped vegetables, salt and small water and boil it.
- Take one mixer jar, add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, then grind to a paste.
- Once vegetables cooked. Add ground paste, pepper powder, jaggery and water, salt and boil it.
- Take small bowl add cornflour and small amount of water and mix it well.
- After pour the cornflour mix to vegetable soup and once again boil it a while.
- Yummy vegetable soup is ready. Serve with butter and papad or have it as it is.