I know most of them are like cakes. This is a simple, soft, spongy and fluffy cake. This butter cake has simple ingredients. Butter cake is very easy to prepare. In my childhood I thought cake was a tough job to prepare. Nowadays I love to bake and every family member likes to have cake instead of buying outside. The cravings for cake are never ending.
Butter is the main ingredient for this cake. The butter, sugar and flour correctly mix together. Baking powder and baking soda are just leavening the cake. Essence is optional or you can add other flavour essence instead of vanilla. The batter should contain any lumps and cracks. The consistency is important to make the perfect cake.
While using the butter for the cake, it should be unsalted and room temperature. Firstly, beat Butter for a few minutes until it becomes a little thick. After adding sugar again, beat to make the creamy texture. This process will help the cake to become soft and spongy. Mixing butter and sugar must be speed otherwise you won’t get a creamy texture quickly. It will also affect the cake.
The flour must be sifted because it avoids any lumps. The curd is giving nice texture to the cake and curd makes fluffier. Adding milk is completely optional. After preparing the batter pour to a greased mould. The kadai must be preheat before keeping the mould. The cake must be bake in medium low flame. If you make in high flame it not become cook or not get fluffy. After baking leave for some minutes to cool down. After little cool down, use sharp knife cut into our wish shape.
It is a simple cake recipe. It is perfect for tea time or enjoy with your loved ones. Enjoy your day with this lovely butter cake. Thank you guys for spotting my channel and website.
Reasons to eat butter:
- Source of Fat Soluble Vitamins: Natural source of Vitamins A, D, K and E, without fat-soluble vitamins, our bodies are not able to use the minerals.
- Helps Prevent Tooth Decay: Vitamin K2 in butter that played a vital role in preventing tooth decay and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Helps Boost The Immune System: Saturated fat contain antimicrobial, antitumor and immune-system strengthening properties.
- Helps Maintain Gastrointestinal Health: Butter contains glycosphingolipids, a type of fat that protects against gastro-intestinal infections that typically affect children and the elderly.
- Helps Manage Weight: Butter does not make you fat. Fatty acids in butter don’t even need to be broken. Butter contains the mineral iodine is very easy for our body to absorb. Our body requires iodine in order for the thyroid gland to function properly.
- Aids in Optimal Growth and Development: Vitamins in butter are absolutely essential for children to grow properly with the most important being Vitamin A.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- In a bowl, place a strainer, add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sieve it.
- In a mixing bowl add unsalted butter beat for 2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar again and beat for 5 minutes.
- Add some sieved ingredients and mix well.
- Add curd or yogurt, milk, and vanilla essence. Give a good mix.
- Add some sieved ingredients again and mix well.
- Now add remaining all sieved ingredients and give a good stir for about 2 minutes.
- Bring the batter all together. Batter should be a little thick. Take a cake mould, place butter paper grease with oil or ghee.
- Turn on the flame, place a kadai preheat it about 8 to 10 minutes
- Place a cake mould and close the lid. Bake it for 40 to 45 minutes on medium low flame.
- Take a toothpick insert and remove to check if the cake is baked perfectly or not. Yummy and delicious simple butter cake is ready.