Homemade Tomato Sauce is simple to make at home. The sauce is used for pizza, pasta, sandwich, Samosa, momos, veg noodles, etc. In every kitchen, tomatoes are commonly used for different types of recipes.
This sauce is prepared from fresh Red tomato. And simple ingredients from the kitchen like sugar, red chilly powder, vinegar, corn flour, salt. Sugar is used for sweet and little red chilly powder for little spice. Tomato is flavoured by sour so no other spice or ingredient used for sour taste. Corn flour used for thickness and vinegar used for preservation.
Home-made no preservative tomato sauce recipe would not only loved by kids, even adults would enjoy with favourite dip.
Health Benefits of using Tomato:
- Good for the Skin and Hair.
- It’s Anti-Carcinogenic.
- Good for Your Bones.
- Repairs Damages from Smoking.
- It’s a Great Anti-Oxidant.
- It Helps Your Heart.
- Controls Blood Sugar.
- Activates Digestion.
- Works on Your Immunity.
- It Helps to Burn Fat.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- 1kg red tomato chop into big pieces and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistle.
- Grind the cooked tomatoes and sieve the mixture to remove the seeds.
- Boil the puree for 3 mins and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp chilli powder and salt to taste
- After few minutes add vinegar 1/4 cup and 1 tsp corn flour with little water slurry and let it boil till u can desired thickness and texture
- Tomato Sauce is ready