The cucumber pachadi / kochusalli is simple and easy to make. We also call this dish as cucumber kochusalli. This is one of the famous traditional recipe of South India. Cucumber pachadi / kochusalli / raita is done in many festival occasions.
The cucumber kochusalli recipe is a less spicy one. Cucumber, fresh coconut, mustard flavour adds a super combination for this recipe. The cucumber raita is serve with plain rice. You can serve with chapati or Roti’s too. The cucumber Raita is very tasty.
Cucumber has low calories and high water content compared to any other vegetable. So this will be one of the best recipe for summer. Every generation will like this recipe for sure. The cucumber is very good to our body.
This is completed vegan recipe. The cucumber raita helps in weight loss so we can include in our food chart. The cucumber raita is no onion no garlic recipe too. The cucumber consumption maintains the hydration our body.
Lastly, while doing any recipes we need to cut and rub the edges of cucumber because it helps to removes all the toxic from the cucumber.
As you all know onam festival is around and this recipe is one of the dish served for Onam Sadhya, Special meal for every onam. Happy Onam Everyone.
I am ending this recipe blog here; catch you in next interesting recipe. Try this recipe in your home.
Health Benefits of Eating Cucumber
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals.
- Cucumber Contains Antioxidants.
- Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and help you meet your daily fluid needs.
- Cucumbers could potentially help you lose weight in a few different ways.
- Cucumbers may help reduce blood sugar levels and prevent some complications of diabetes.
- Eating cucumbers may help support regular bowel movements.
- Easy to add to your diet.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
Visit TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a cucumber grate or chop into small pieces.
- In a mixer jar add grated coconut, green chilly, mustard and little water grind like a paste.
- Transfer grinded paste to cucumber and add salt, mix well.
- In a small pan add oil, red chilly, mustard and curry leaves for tampering. Add to the cucumber.
- Healthy and tasty cucumber pachadi or kochusalli is ready. Serve with rice or Roti's.