Sprouted moong and spinach dosa is one of the protein rich and healthy recipes too. Spinach and moong is a very nutritious food so everyone can have this. This dosa recipe is instant and does not need any fermentation. This dosa preparation did not need much ingredients and required less time. It is similar to Pesarattu dosa, but i am not add any rice when I am preparing this dosa.
For preparing this dosa I have added Malabar spinach which is available in my garden. Usually many people try this recipe with Palak leaves. Palak and Malabar spinach two leaves are generally the same in nature, so both leaves are a good match for preparing this dosa batter.
Batter is a mixture of sprouted moong, leaves and some spices. While preparing the dosa batter I made the paste of sprouted moong. For flavor I added garlic and ginger pieces. It gives a good flavor and aroma to the dosa. If you are not comfortable or want a little thick batter add soaked rice or rice flour while preparing the batter. When you add rice to the batter you can prepare crispy dosa otherwise dosa is soft. But both taste delicious.
I am using iron tawa for making the dosa. This dosa will be tried with normal tawa. Ghee gives a good aroma and I personally love the ghee on the top of the dosa so I poured some ghee. Chutney is a good combination with this dosa. You can have as it is.
It can be served for breakfast, snack time or dinner time. Kids also love this dosa because of its taste and attractive color. It is healthy so mom is also tension free. It works great for lunch boxes too. If you are too health-conscious then You can wrap some of your preferred vegetables and you can enjoy the dosa.
Try this simple and protein rich dosa recipe and enjoy it with your loved ones. Share how you are prepared and what you are added additionally. Thank you guys for coming here and catching my recipes. I am overwhelmed by your support and valuable feedback. Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all the links are mentioned below. Love you all.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a Malabar spinach, wash it and chop into small pieces.
- In a mixer jar add sprouted moong, Malabar spinach, garlic, ginger, green chili and required amount of water.
- Grind into smooth paste and transfer to a vessel.
- Add salt and required amount of water and adjust the consistency.
- Heat the iron tawa, apply some oil and pour the batter and spread evenly.
- Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Open the lid, apply some ghee and flip it to cook for a minute.
- Take out from the hot tawa and transfer to the serving plate.
- Tasty and healthy protein rich dosa is ready. Serve with chutney.