Papaya Laddu is a sweet recipe from a well-known tropical fruit, Papaya / Papeeta. I have used coconut flour, which gives some flavor as well as texture. Corn flour used as thickening agent. Cardamom powder also been used to get good flavor and aroma.
Papaya is a tropical fruit having commercial importance because of its high nutritive and medicinal value. Papaya cultivation had its origin in southern Mexico and Costa Rica. Total annual world production is estimated at 6 million tonnes of fruits. India leads the world in papaya production with an annual output of about 3 million tonnes. Other leading producers are Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia, China, Peru, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Papaya laddu, a delicious and colorful fruit truffle made with papaya, coconut powder. The recipe is completely oil-free, sugar-free. No artificial colors used.
Health Benefits of Papaya:
- Delicious and Loaded With Nutrients.
- Has Powerful Antioxidant Effects.
- Has Anticancer Properties.
- May Improve Heart Health.
- May Fight Inflammation.
- May Improve Digestion.
- Protects Against Skin Damage.
- Delicious and Versatile.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take the papaya; remove the outer cover and seeds, cut into small pieces.
- In a mixer jar, add papaya pieces, grind it and make a papaya puree.
- In a pan or kadai add papaya puree and boil it for 10 minutes.
- After water evaporates and becomes little thick then add sugar and pinch of salt again boil it for 10 minutes.
- Add thick corn flour water, cardamom powder and ghee to it and mix well.
- Once or leaves from pan add fried cashews and keep stirring for 5 minutes more. Then it is ready to take. Switch off the flame and leave for cool.
- Once it's cooled give a shape like laddu and roll in the dry coconut or coconut flour. Yummy papaya Laddu is ready.