Sweet Corn Paddu is one of the easy and delicious recipes. Personally I love this paddu because it is a super easy, instant recipe, my son also loves this as a snack or breakfast. Paddu is shaped like crispy small balls. Paddu is prepared with dosa batter but Corn paddu does not need any dosa batter. So instantly we can prepare the yummy paddu. Corn paniyaram can be made with beginners because it is a simple, not a complex recipe.
For preparing this paddu main ingredient is sweet corn. Of course sweet corn is loved by everyone, so this recipe will hit everyone’s taste buds. The corn paddu is filled with vegetables. The corn paniyaram is loaded with herbs, spices and vegetables. Corn paddu recipe does not require any much ingredients and time. Sweet corn is not needed to boil, just grind it to a smooth paste. Corn is cooked quickly so beforehand cooking is not necessary. You can add your desired vegetables and spice to it. Same batter is used for cutlets or patties for burgers. Adding suji or fine rava helps to maintain crispy paniyaram.
Here, I added grated carrots, instead of this you can finely chop the carrots. Vegetables i added finely chopped onion, capsicum along with this you can beans, cabbage or any other your preferred veggies.
The corn paniyaram is served with chutney, ketchups or have it as it is. Any combination is fine with the paddu. You can also serve starters or arrange for a kitty party. It is the best lunch box recipe for kids.
Try your own version of corn paniyaram and enjoy the recipe. Thank you guys for coming here and catching my recipes. I am overwhelmed by your support and valuable feedback. Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all the links are mentioned below. Love you all.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a mixer jar, add sweet corn and grind like a paste. Transfer corn paste to a vessel or bowl.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, grated carrot, coriander leaves, coriander powder, Black pepper powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and fine suji. Mix everything well.
- Add water gradually, mix well and prepare the little thick consistency of batter.
- Heat the paddu pan and pour a drop of oil and batter. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Open the lid, pour some oil and flip it and cover it and cook for 3 minutes more. Open the lid, check if it's cooked properly or not.
- The tasty and quick snack is ready. Serve with tomato checkup or green chutney.