Red Amaranth Beetroot Pulao is really very tasty and delicious. It is a very nutritious and healthy one pot meal. This recipe is quite interesting and unique. Now this is added to my favourite list.
Thank you Shrikripa akka for teaching this wonderful recipe. When I followed her recipes I Instagram, I came across this recipe but it took so much time to prepare. Really, this combination is very delicious and goes very well. I made little changes in her recipe.
Red Amaranth and beetroot pulao is made with fresh masala. You can use ready-made masala too. For this recipe, you don’t need other vegetables.
This pulao is a very nutritious food. This pulao contains a lot of natural sources of energy, iron, and calcium for every generation.
Red Amaranth leaves are very nutritious, edible leafy vegetables and it is similar to spinach. It is short seasonal annual crops. Amaranth leaves are ready for harvesting in about 4-6 weeks after sowing the seed. Its growth is mainly concentrated in tropical climates.
Amaranth leaves has varieties like green, pinkish, and red in colour. Red Amaranth plant can easily we can grow in our garden. Don’t need to follow the season for growing this plant. Amaranth leaves can used for Sabzi, curry, stir fry, sambar and more. The amaranth leaves are very good for storing haemoglobin to our body.
Amaranth leaves are storehouse for many phytonutrients, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins which contribute immensely to health and wellness. These leaves contain only traces of fats and no cholesterol. The leaves and stems carry a good amount of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers. It is good for anaemic, boots immunity, Vitamin A, B & C, rich in protein, calcium & potassium, gluten free, digestion.
Try this tasty and delicious food in your home and share your opinion with me. I am thanking each person who is coming here, trying and reading my recipes. Stay connected to the next interesting recipes.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Dry roast the spices cinnamon, clove, red chilli, coriander, cumin. Grind to a powder texture.
- In a cooker add ghee, cumin, bay leaf and roast until the aroma comes.
- Then add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and fry until onion softens.
- Add beetroot pieces and mix for a few minutes.
- Add chopped red amaranth and sauté well for 2 minutes.
- Add ground masala, salt and curd mix well.
- Add washed rice and water and combine well. Close the lid and make 3 whistles.
- When the cooker cools down, open the lid, add fresh coriander leaves and mix well. Healthy and tasty Red Amaranth Beetroot Pulao is Ready