Pineapple rice is one of the one pot meals. It is a very simple recipe and easy to prepare. I am a great lover of Pineapple fruit so in my home I never get a chance to make many recipes. This time I got a larger and more pineapple on my little farm. So I prepared this simple, yummy rice recipe. I will share the detailed procedure of making this simple pineapple rice.
The pineapple rice is a vegan recipe. The pineapple rice is sweet, savory and delicious. This rice recipe will prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a lunch box. Any time this recipe will suit. Kids will love this rice item because it is filled with nuts. I love this pineapple rice because it is sweet, spicy and savory in taste. If your kids are fussy eaters of fruits, this is the best recipe.
I have chopped pineapple into small pieces, you can make it like a cube or other shapes. Before adding to the rice I roasted pineapple pieces because of the extra flavor and good taste. Ghee will have a good taste and good health. For this recipe I added raisin and cashew nuts so it will be crunchy and sweet when you are eating with rice. Pepper powder for a little spiciness, you can increase the quantity of ingredients depending on your tastes.
For garnishing we can add more coriander leaves or nuts. Along with this if you want more flavor you can cook the rice in coconut milk. I am sure that this simple pineapple rice will definitely hit the taste buds of everyone.
If you love my version of pineapple rice recipe or tried please share your feedback in the comments. I’m sharing very simple and easy recipes with steps. Thank you guys for coming here and catching my recipes. I am overwhelmed by your support and valuable feedback. Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all the links are mentioned below. Love you all.
- Take a kadai, add ghee, raisin, cashews and roast until it turns to golden color, then take out and keep aside.
- In the same kadai add chopped pineapple and roast for 2 minutes, then take out and keep aside.
- In the kadai, heat oil. Chopped garlic, sliced onion, green chili and roast for a few minutes.
- Add cooked rice, roasted pineapple pieces, salt and mix well.
- Add pepper powder, soya sauce, Roasted cashews and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Tasty and healthy delicious Pineapple rice is ready.