Milk powder gulab jamun is very tasty and delicious. This sweet is a great choice for any festival. For this Diwali, I celebrated this delicious gulab jamun with my family members. Everyone loves it.
Personally, I’m a big fan of gulab jamun, but I never tried it from scratch. This is my first attempt at gulab jamun without any ready-made or instant mix. I loved this jamun very much like other gulab jamun. Tastes are so similar to instant jamun mix.
Firstly added all the dry ingredients like milk powder, maida, salt, baking powder and ghee. Form a soft dough using the milk. Adding of little milk is making hard dough so add sufficient milk while kneading the dough. After preparing the dough, keep aside for a few minutes.
Sugar syrup is easy to prepare for Gulab Jamun. In a vessel add some sugar and water and boil it nicely up to one string consistency. For flavour you can add elaichi powder, saffron, rose water, lemon juice. Here I added only elaichi powder and saffron for better taste.
Prepare the medium size balls with the prepared dough. The balls should not contain any cracks. In a hurry, if you make some cracks in the balls it will become open when you are frying in hot oil. So, this is the most important step to remember in our mind.
You can also check out the other sweet recipes on my page. Thank you each person for spotting here and checking my version of recipes.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- In a mixing bowl add milk powder, maida, Baking soda, ghee and mix well. Add milk gradually and knead the soft dough.
- In a kadai add sugar and water. Allow to boil for about 5 minutes. Add saffron and cardamom powder and boil for 5 more minutes. Sugar syrup is ready. Keep aside.
- Dip the fried balls into sugar syrup. Leave the gulab jamun in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 hours.
- Have the milk powder gulab jamun and enjoy.
- The Jamun dough must be soft, not be hard
- Balls should not contain any cracks.
- Fry the balls in medium flame.
- Soak the balls in sugar syrup for more than 4 hours for better taste.