Sweet potato chaat is one of the easiest and healthy snack recipes. The chaat always has a special place in our tummy. In my pantry I always do not have enough ingredients to make perfect chaat. So everyday making different recipes is a challenge with what I have. In my garden I have sweet potatoes so I am trying out different recipes. I saw this recipe through instagram and tried and tasted delicious so sharing with you all along with steps.
Cooking a sweet potato is really easy because it is like a potato. Sweet potatoes are generally a little sweet in taste. For cooking sweet potatoes, directly cook in boiling water, steam it or use a pressure cooker. Any methods can be used at your convenience. I suggested that for this recipe don’t use a pressure cooker because sweet potatoes are cooked like mushy so we won’t get perfect pieces. I cooked the sweet potatoes in boiling water and peel the skin neatly and chop into small pieces. Shape of the pieces is also decided by you.
Adding spice powder is easily available in our kitchen pantry; no special ingredients are added. Red chili powder gives spicy flavor and color to the chat. Other spice powders like turmeric, coriander, aamchur, sabsi masala is giving additional taste to the chaat.
It is served immediately when everything is mixed. Every generation and who are in diet or kids can be eat any guilt free.
Try this simple, tangy sweet potato chaat and enjoy it with your loved ones. Share how you are prepared and what you are added additionally. Thank you guys for coming here and catching my recipes. I am overwhelmed by your support and valuable feedback. Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all the links are mentioned below. Love you all.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a sweet potato, steam it or cook it well.
- Then peel the skin of cooked sweet potato and chop into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat the pan and add oil, Red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and roast for a minute in low flame.
- Add chopped and cooked sweet potato and stir well until masala is coated.
- Once masala is coated then transfer to the bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, grated carrot, pomegranate seeds. Lemon juice, amchur powder, sabzi masala.
- Mix everything and serve on a plate.
- Enjoy the healthy and tangy sweet potato chaat.