Cut Raw Mango Pickle is always a high demand pickle in season and every time in coastal Karnataka or Kerala. Mango pickle is made from raw mango. Cut Raw Mango Pickle is a popular traditional condiment or pickle in South and south Asia. Mango pickle preparation have been done in so many varieties. This recipe doesn’t require any oil or tempering.
I have been a big fan of mango pickle from all the years. Because it tastes like heaven with hot rice and ghee or with paratha or dosas or dal. For every occasion or Indian cuisine we serves pickle.
This kind of cut raw mango pickle is easy to be prepared instantly. This recipe is from my grandmother and this pickle must be prepared in every raw mango season. My granny prepares many varieties of pickle from different types of raw mangoes. This is one of the variety of tender mango pickle made in mango season.
Cut Raw Mango Pickle is stored in room temperature or dry place for 2 months or you can directly keep in a refrigerator. But need to be stored strictly in an airtight glass jars with no moisture, no water while preparing the pickle. Once a Cut Raw Mango Pickle is prepared, only use dry spoon for this pickle. Otherwise shelf life of pickle is decrease.
Tender mangoes need to be cleaned in dry cloth. The mangoes need to be cut into pieces. Added little salt to mango slices. Leave for hours or a day, mango slices will absorb salt very well. Sourness of mangoes goes once it absorbs the salt. Water must be boiled with salt very well. Salt water will be good for mango pickle.
We don’t need much ingredients for this pickle. For the pickle, correct proportion needed for good taste. The authentic ingredients for mango pickle is mustard seeds, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt. Pickle is always mouthwatering.
Try this delicious raw, tender mangoes pickle in your home.
Health Benefits of Tender / Raw Mango:
- Helps to lose weight: Raw mango stimulates your metabolism, allowing you to eat more calories. They are also lower in calories and have less sugar, since the mangoes are raw and not ripe, making them ideal for diabetics.
- Dehydration Prevents: Electrolyte imbalances contribute to dehydration in the body in summer. Raw mango replenishes the sodium chloride and iron reserves that, when you indulge in vigorous cardio or HIIT workouts, are known to leak out through sweat.
- Treats Stomach Disorders: Raw mango treats a number of digestive issues and illnesses such as constipation, bloating, indigestion, chronic dyspepsia, and also eliminates morning sickness.
- Detoxifies the Liver: Raw mango cleanses the liver and stimulates bile acid secretion. You can have it as a salad, to make the most of its detoxification effects.
- High in Vitamin C: Vitamin C is abundant in raw mangoes. If that’s not enough, vitamin A, calcium, and magnesium are also high, which are helpful in releasing toxins from your body and facilitating safe bowel movements in the process.
- Boosts Cardiovascular Health: Raw mangoes are rich in niacin, which is responsible for managing the levels of cholesterol. A reduced risk of early mortality from lifestyle or chronic problems such as diabetes, cardiac disease, stroke, and heart attacks is the equivalent of safe cholesterol levels. In addition to this, niacin also improves the blood supply and provides a pick-me-up to your heart, ensuring it beats normally and remains in good condition.
- Good for Your Teeth: Did you know that your teeth are good for raw mangoes? They remove bad breath, stop gum bleeding, and minimize the chance of tooth decay as well. Start chewing on some raw mangoes today if you want good and shiny teeth.
- Healthy Pregnancy Snack: During pregnancy, one of the advantages of eating raw mango is that it is safe to eat. To see what nutrients it provides pregnant women with, you may refer to the nutrition table above. It will make your delivery simpler as well.
- Good for Skin and Hair: Due to their vitamin A content, raw mangoes are good for the skin and hair. Vitamin C allows the synthesis of collagen that is responsible for healthy aging, hair, and skin.
- Good Fiber Source: Raw mangoes are a good source of fiber dependent on plants. Every day, having enough fiber will improve your immunity, decrease hypertension, and keep your colon working well.
- Prevents Macular Degeneration: Raw mangoes contain an antioxidant known as zeaxanthin that is essential for optimum safe vision. It filters out damaging UV rays and helps protect against macular degeneration linked to age.
- Lowers Your Risk of Cancer: Raw mangoes are rich in beta-carotene and help protect against prostate cancer by showing that it works.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take small type mangoes and clean it. Remove the tip properly.
- Cut from the middle, remove the seeds and make into small slices. In a glass jar or container add some mango slices.
- Add salt on top, Again add some mango slices and salt. Leave for 4 to 5 hours or a day.
- In a pan or vessel add water and salt boil it well.
- In a mixer jar add mustard seeds and dry grind it.
- Add turmeric, red chilly powder and salt water and grind it smooth paste.
- Mix the masala to salted mangoes.
- Leave in salt for 4 to 5 hours or a day, which doesn't count for preparation time.
- Do not add water to pickle.
- You can store room temperature up to 1 month.
- If you feel masala is thick after a day add salted water.