Potato / Aloo Rice is almost everyone’s favourite. The flavour of aloo bath or rice is delicious. It is a simple recipe to prepare and very tasty and healthy too. This is a completely vegan recipe. Aloo bath can be done quickly and without many ingredients. This recipe doesn’t need other veggies than potato.
My Aunt shared me this recipe. After making little changes over the recipe, I have prepared this. My husband and I have totally fell in love with this aloo rice bath. Nowadays this is a common rice item in my house. You can use a pressure cooker for this recipe but i’m not sure it comes out as good as the method I have used.
For this kind of recipe I use cooked rice. While cooking the rice I will add a little salt. Because rice will be most tasty and rice will absorb salt correctly. This is one of the best methods if you are using the cooked rice for any recipes. The potato should not be cooked any more. If you cook more while biting the potato you don’t feel crunchiness. It should fry or half boiled potato for this aloo bath.
Actually Instant masala gives a good taste to the rice bath. All the spices used for masala give a good aroma and flavour to the aloo rice bath. This bath doesn’t require any side dishes like raita or curry. You can use other masala like biryani powder. But this much flavour and taste was too good. This recipe is very simple but it feels like a restaurant recipe.
Anyone can try at home and any time we can eat. We can prepare lunch boxes too. Try this delicious aloo bath and share your opinion with me. Thank you guys for coming here and reading my recipes. Stay connected to the next recipes.
Health Benefits of Potato:
- Packed With Nutrients.
- Contain Antioxidants. Potatoes are rich in compounds like flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids.
- May Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Naturally Gluten-Free.
- Incredibly Filling.
- Extremely Versatile.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website
- Take a small pan, add clove, elaichi, cinnamon, star anise, garlic, ginger and fry well for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- After cool, take a blender and grind to a smoothie.
- Prepare a cooked rice, along with a little salt.
- Take a large pan or kadai add desi ghee, chopped onion fry until colour changes.
- Add green chilly, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt. Sauté well.
- Add chopped aloo or potato, and grinded masala. And some water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and combine well.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Tasty and yummy aloo bath is ready.
- Don't over cook the potatoes. It should be crunchy.
- Prepare the cooked rice along with a little salt.