Desi Masala Noodles are very tasty and delicious. Simple way to prepare vegetarian masala noodles. Homemade food is always better than outside food. We can prepare very easily in our kitchen. Every generation likes to have noodles. These noodles can be served anytime like breakfast, lunch or snacks or dinner time. Noodles have a special place in a kid’s heart.
When we start with the masala noodles, we need to heat the pan and add garlic, ginger, and onion for seasoning. Instead of oil you can shift to butter. Then add all the veggies like carrot, capsicum and cabbage. You can add any veggies but veggies must be crunchy and don’t overcook. If veggies are over cooked the taste of noodles will be ruined. Red chilli powder and pepper powder is for spiciness for the dish.
Soya and tomato sauce and vinegar give a great taste to the noodles. Desi Masala Noodles are full of spicy and garam masala flavour. You can add other spices and masala too but taste will be different. If you add cardamom, elachi, cinnamon the taste will be different and the spices will not suit masala noodles.
Desi Masala Noodles are considered as street food. You can serve with cheese and paneer for top for it. It is one kind of bachelor’s food. Now a days are noodles are very comfort food for any time of the day. I have used homemade noodles, sauces for this cuisine. So everything is healthy and delicious. However this recipe does not require any veggies. If you add veggies it will be colourful and more nutritious food.
I am very grateful to all my viewers and readers. Please check my previous post about how to prepare homemade noodles. Stay in touch for the next interesting recipe.
Health Benefits of Using Wheat Flour:
- Controls Obesity: Girls who consumed whole grain over long periods showed significantly more weight loss than others.
- Increases Energy: Whole wheat with its B vitamin content helps give the body with energy.
- Reduces Chronic Inflammation: Alkaloid content of wheat prevents chronic inflammation, a key constituent in rheumatic pains and diseases. Its medicament property reduces the danger of alternative ailments like osteoporosis, heart diseases, psychological feature decline, and type-2 diabetes.
- Prevents Gallstones: Whole wheat is wealthy in insoluble fiber, it assures a fast and swish enteric transit time and lowers the secretion of gall acids.
- High in Fiber: Fiber-rich diet assures that issues appreciate flatulence, nausea, constipation, and distension.
- Promotes Women’s Health: Whole wheat will increase energy levels and vitality in women. Consumption of whole grain boosted their energy levels and prevented weight gain, kind a pair of diabetes, and unbroken their BMI levels low.
- Prevents Childhood Asthma: Wheat-based diet has the capability to lower probabilities of developing asthma attack by virtually 50%.
- Prevents Heart Attacks: Whole wheat protects against heart diseases. Girls consuming wheat had significantly higher blood levels of defensive lignan.
- Improves Gut Health: Wheat bran incorporates a prebiotic result on the human gut micro biota thanks to its high level of fiber.
- Skin, Hair, Eye Health: Selenium, nutrition E, and metal in wheat facilitate nourish the skin, fight acne, and stop sun damage. Wheat helps promote healthy hair and protects the hair from damages caused by environmental factors. Xanthophyll within the unrefined grain helps improve eye health.
- Anti-cancer Properties: Wheat acts as anti-carcinogenic agent, significantly in women. Reports prove that pre-menopausal women who consumed it had a 41% reduced risk of breast cancer.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a large pan, add oil, ginger, garlic & sauté well for a minute.
- Add onion and fry until it turns to light golden colour.
- Add chopped veggies like carrot, cabbage, capsicum and sauté well for 5 minutes.
- Add all spices like Turmeric powder, Red chilly powder, cumin powder, Garam masala, Black pepper powder & salt, then mix well.
- Add tomato sauce, vinegar, soya sauce and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Finally add prepared noodles. Mix well until noodles and masala should combine each other.
- Delicious masala noodles are ready to serve with tomato ketchup.
- Don't overcook the veggies. It should be crunchy.
- You can add more spices and veggies.