Bitter gourd gojju is very tasty with hot ride and ghee. The seasoning and tampering are beautifully blind in this dish. Jaggery and tamarind are needed little more than other dishes because of bitter gourd.
Bitter gourd is called bitter melon, bitter apple, bitter squash. This vegetable looks like an oblong shape. It is hollow in cross-section with a thin layer of flesh surrounding and central seeds. We have to remove the seeds before cooking. If we want we can peel the bitter gourd before using the bitter gourd.
Bitter Guard is having numerous health benefits. It helps in maintaining blood sugar levels for diabetic persons. It will lower bad cholesterol levels and cleanses the liver. The bitter guard helps in glowing skin and lustrous hair and healthy eye for everyone. It helps in weight loss so we can include our diet. Everyone wants healthy bitter melon to boost our immune system.
Bitter Guard/melon health benefits:
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- For glowing skin and lustrous hair.
- Cures hangovers and cleanses the liver.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Great for your eyes.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
#BitterGourdGojju #BitterMelonGojju #TrendyAngelKitchen
- First clean the bitter gourd, remove the seeds and chop into small pieces.
- In a vessel add chopped bitter guard , green chilly, tamarind, turmeric, red chilly powder, jaggery, salt and cook well.
- In a small pan add oil, garlic, mustard, curry leaves for tampering.
- Add the tampering to cooked bitter guard.
- Yummy and healthy bitter gourd gojju is ready. Serve with hot rice and ghee.