Tender Coconut pudding is a creamy and rich dessert. It is completely dairy free, vegan and eggless pudding. Coconut pudding does not need many ingredients. It can be served as dessert or a snack. Usually Pudding is one of the easy dessert to prepare. Pudding is a soft, sweet and gelatin-like texture. It is white in colour like gelatin and it is refrigerated sweet.
Here, I used tender coconut water for this recipe. You can use normal coconut water or water too. I used white sugar, if you feel it’s not healthy you can change to brown sugar. Then the corn flour, instead of this you can substitute with arrowroot. Later I used corn flour, mixing it well without any lumps.
Take a fresh tender coconut malai and remove the pulp and make a smooth paste from it. While cooking the corn flour add the paste of tender coconut malai. It feels great. When it starts to thicken it’s time to pour the pudding.
You can pour the pudding in a glass, bowl or airtight container. I spreaded some oil, it helps to remove the pudding. Once you are done with pouring the pudding, then refrigerate for two to three hours. Remember one thing: don’t freeze the pudding, it will become hard. Just refrigerate for a few hours. After refrigerating you will get creamy, jelly and tasty pudding.
Try this tasty pudding and enjoy you snack time or dessert time. I am thanking each person for liking this recipe and spotting my other recipes. Stay in touch for next recipes.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- In a pan strain the coconut water, sugar, salt and dissolve it.
- Then add corn flour mix well without any lumps & Keep aside.
- Take a tender coconut malai chop into small pieces. Take a mixer jar and add some malai grind into it like a paste.
- Keep in the flame, Add ground paste of malai and stir well.
- When it starts to thickness it’s time to pour.
- Take a glass or bowl, spread the oil.
- Keep some malai pieces, pour prepared pudding and garnish with some malai pieces.
- Refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours. Don't freeze it.
- After the refrigerator, take a plate and reverse it. Enjoy the tender coconut pudding.
- If you don't want sugar then add brown sugar but pudding colour will be changed to brown.
- Total time doesn't include Refrigeration time of 3 hrs.
- Don't freeze the pudding, just refrigerate it for a few hours.