Smoothies are always good for health. Because smoothies are packed with nutrition and boost our energy. Every morning, consuming a smoothie is good for our body. Cocoa banana smoothie is easy to make and does not require much ingredients. Smoothies are always full meals.
Banana are enriched protein and giving lot of energy to our body. Banana is one kind of energy booster. The milk gives essential source like calcium and protein content. Cocoa is filled with antioxidants. For sugar content you can add sugar, if the banana is sufficiently sweet just add some honey or make syrup to smoothie.
You can put some ice creams or any other creams while blending of smoothie. The banana and cocoa powder combine very well and it is very healthy to our body. The cocoa powder is completely optional. I love chocolate flavour so I added here. The banana cocoa smoothie is complete package of protein. Absolutely you love the taste of this smoothie because it is very mild sweetish and every sip of smoothie will give refreshing to your soul and taste bud.
Instead of milk try with almond milk, then it will become completely vegan. You can add any type of ripe banana for the smoothie. If someone hates to eat bananas especially kids try this and definitely they will hit like and demand another glass of smoothie.
I love you guys for reading and checking my blogs for recipes. I will definitely try more recipes and catch you in the coming days. Stay in touch for interesting recipe and lots of love from trendy angel kitchen.
Health Benefits of Coca Banana Smoothie:
- Healthy and delicious: It’s sweet from the bananas, has chocolatey notes from the cocoa powder. The optional ingredient cashew and honey is packed with nutritional benefits too.
- Refreshing: This smoothie has a creamy texture that’ll quench your thirst.
- Super easy and quick to make: It takes about 5 minutes to make and is easy to whip up in the blender.
- Perfect for breakfast or as a snack: It’ll make for a quick breakfast or to fill up your travel cup to go.
- Refined sugar free.
- Gluten-free too.
- Bananas are a good source of fiber and potassium.
- Cocoa is rich in iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Helps reduce stress and modulate your mood.
- Rich with antioxidants.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
- Take a mixer jar and add chopped ripe banana, chilled milk, cocoa powder, chopped cashew nuts honey.
- Grind it to a smooth form. Take a serving glass and add some ice cubes.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Finally add some chopped almonds and cashew nuts.
- Enjoy the refreshing cocoa banana smoothie.