When I saw the beautiful amaranth leaves in my garden , I remembered this recipe. My grandmother always doing this, I learnt from her. Mustard always good for health and it gives good taste to dish also. Amaranth leaves have plenty of health benefits in it and all the generation people will love it. Amaranth leaves with seasoning and coconut with red chilly and mustard masala and tampering gives beautiful texture to this recipe. We can eat with hot rice.
- Take amaranth leaves clean, wash and chop it nicely.
- In a vessel, add amaranth leaves, turmeric, chilly powder, salt for taste and cook well.
- Take one mixer jar add grated coconut, mustard, red chilly and grind nicely.
- Once amaranth leaves cooked add ground paste to it.
- In a small pan add oil, red chilly, mustard seeds, curry leaves for tampering.
- Take tampering and add to sasive.
- Healthy Amaranth leaves sasive is ready to eat. You can serve with hot rice.