Yard long Bean stir fry is a simple dish with goodness of fresh ingredients. This recipe is specifically from the Malabar region of Kerala, style known as thoran. Always thoran has grated coconut which the recipes is part of onam sadhya.
Yard long Bean stir fry has some spices, tampering with oil, urad dal, mustard & curry leaves, also some grated coconut. Can be served along with lunch or with chapati.
It is have health benefits like healthy heart and pregnancy. It is cancer prevention, sounds sleep. It will Enhance the immunity to our body. Yard long bean Eliminates free radicals so our body gets skin health.
- Clean and chop the Yard long bean into small pieces.
- In a pan add oil, urad dal, red chilly, mustard and curry leaves for tampering.
- For the prepared tampering add chopped yard long bean, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, jaggery, salt for taste, and small amount of water and Cook well.
- Once long bean cooked, add grated coconut and mix well.
- Healthy and yummy yard long bean stir fry is ready. We can serve with hot rice or chapathi.