Glad to share Banana Stem Salad recipe with everyone. My ancestors were doing this salad and one of my favourite too. A very simple and easy to make. Banana stem is very good for health. It removes kidney stone, ulcer and acidic stomach. It produces the haemoglobin and insulin to our body.
Health benefits of Banana Stem:
- Detoxification and digestion: Juice of the banana stem helps in flushing out toxins from the body. Diuretic and one of the most effective ways to cleanse your system from ailments. Also a great digestive, which aids bowel movement and contains good fibre for your gut.
- Treating kidney stones and UTI: Mixing cardamom with banana stem juice relaxes the bladder and helps prevent against painful kidney stones. Drinking a glass of banana stem juice mixed with a few drops of lime juice every day prevents formation of kidney stones. It also helps in relieving pain and discomfort caused by Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) effectively.
- Weight loss: Consumed with fibre, banana stem slows down the release of sugar and fats stored in the body’s cells. It also improves metabolism, and contains very few calories – meaning that it can be consumed without guilt pangs!
- Managing cholesterol and blood pressure: Rich in Vitamin B6, it has a lot of iron and increases the haemoglobin count. It is enriched with potassium as well, and is effective to treat cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Healing acidity and gastric problems: If you’ve got frequent problems with acidity, banana stem juice helps in regulating the acidic levels in your body, and restoring balance. It provides relief from heartburn and discomfort and burning in the tummy.
TrendyAngel Kitchen | Vegetarian Food | Healthy, Traditional, Modern, Regional & More.
Like TrendyAngel Kitchen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendyangelkitchen
Follow TrendyAngel Kitchen Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trendyangelkitchen
Like, Share & Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TrendyAngelKitchen
All Recipes in TrendyAngel Kitchen Website: https://trendyangel.in/
#BananaStemSalad #TrendyAngelKitchen #SaladRecipe