Banana are available at my kitchen. My experiments always, i do in the banana. This recipe is involved with free of sugar. Cake batter involves with jaggery, honey, wheat and coconut flour, milk etc. Since it banana based, so batter flavour is banana, after adding all other ingredients.
Coconut flour given nice texture to this batter. I loved the texture of it and it is gluten free also. Jaggery and honey gives nice aroma and sweetness to the cake. Oreo gives some crunchiness to cake.
I totally loved the cake so sharing the delicious recipe of Banana Oreo Cake with you guys.
- First take banana, pell and grind it like a paste and transfer to a bowl.
- For banana add jaggery, honey, oil, half cup of milk nicely Mix it.
- Add wheat flour, coconut flour, baking soda, milk nicely mix like a cake batter.
- Add crushed Oreo, mix well and transfer to Kadai.
- Add remaining Oreo as a decoration. And bake for 45 minutes in a medium flame. Yummy, spongy cake is ready.